Professional indemnity insurance for APNA members to 31 March 2019 for $110
A brilliantly balanced program that will educate and inspire
Three days of tailored professional development for nurses working in primary health care around Australia, APNA’s 2018 10th annual national conference will deliver inspiring keynotes from nurses leading the way; interactive workshops that will engage you; sessions from nurses making a difference and all the latest research to ensure you have the best information.
APNA has developed a broad and thought-provoking program featuring workshops, keynotes, panels and breakfast sessions that are valuable and relevant to the daily practice of primary health care nurses.
In line with the Nurseforce for the Future theme, program streams will explore efficient models of care, workforce recruitment and retention, embracing change, quality and safety in practice, service innovation and nurse leadership.
The conference will provide delegates with opportunities to:
- extend your scope of practice through hands-on clinical and leadership workshops
- be inspired by peers
- enhance your education and build on current skills, including updates on key guidelines and pressing policy issues
- learn about new and innovative roles for nurses and models of care that can be adopted in similar settings
- have input into key issues affecting nursing in primary health care
- exposure to 50+ industry-leading exhibitors for further learning and relationship building
- attain the CPD hours required for the year to meet national registration obligations.
With oral and poster presentations being selected from the 100 abstract submissions, there are great opportunities to challenge yourself and connect with your peers by being a part of the action.
Interactive learning tied in with lively social events will provide nurse delegates with the opportunity to connect and share their experiences, questions, passions and insights with experts and peers in primary health care.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Also in this section
Social Events at Nurseforce for the Future - APNA's 2018 National Conference, are the prime opportunity to connect, network and catch up with peers, leaders and friends, new and old, from various primary health care settings and roles, including industry leading exhibitors and sponsors.