Professional indemnity insurance for APNA members to 31 March 2019 for $9.17 per month
The APNA National Conference will be Building on the Best in 2019
Year after year, the APNA national conference provides a preeminent platform to recognise and celebrate the best examples of primary health care nursing, further building on the expertise and collegiality of the formidable nurse workforce. Three days of tailored professional development for nurses working in primary health care around Australia, APNA’s annual national conference delivers inspiring keynotes from nurses leading the way; interactive workshops that will engage you; sessions from nurses making a difference and all the latest research to ensure you have the best information.
The conference team are working diligently to develop a broad and thought-provoking program featuring workshops, keynotes, panels and breakfast sessions that are valuable and relevant to the daily practice of primary health care nurses. Streams running throughout the conference will embrace the Building on the Best theme with sessions:
- showcasing innovative and replicable models of care
- exploring how the profile of nurses' role can be better understood and recognised
- touching on policy issues impacting primary health care nursing
- highlighting quality improvement in practice
- investigating workforce capacity building
- identifying proficient health care across the life of a patient.
With oral and poster presentations being selected from the many outstanding abstract submissions, there are great opportunities to challenge yourself and connect with your peers by being a part of the action.
Build on your best in 2019 and answer APNA's Call for Abstracts here!
Now into it's eleventh year, APNA's national conferences have built a strong reputation for providing brilliantly balanced conference programs that educate and inspire.
The conference provides opportunities to:
- extend your scope of practice through hands-on clinical and leadership workshops
- be inspired by peers
- enhance your education and build on current skills, including updates on key guidelines and pressing policy issues
- learn about new and innovative roles for nurses and models of care that can be adopted in similar settings
- have input into key issues affecting nursing in primary health care
- exposure to 50+ industry-leading exhibitors for further learning and relationship building
- attain the CPD hours required for the year to meet national registration obligations.
Interactive learning tied in with lively social events will provide nurse delegates with the opportunity to connect and share their experiences, questions, passions and insights with experts and peers in primary health care.
To be kept up to date with all the developments and announcements regarding the APNA National Conference, please contact email@example.com.