Professional indemnity insurance for APNA members to 31 March 2019 for $9.17 per month
Start the year right with 20+ hours of clinical and inspiring CPD, at the only conference tailor-made for primary health care nurses across Australia.
A full conference registration offers unbeatable value, education and networking opportunities (with no hidden extra costs):
• Half day Practical Workshops on Thursday 4 April 2019
• All conference sessions on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 April, including Breakfast Sessions and the 2019 APNA Nurse Awards Presentation
• Ticket to the Meet & Greet Welcome Drinks on Thursday night
• Ticket to the Rockstar Party on Friday night
• Conference breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon teas
• Option to book a private meeting room at the conference venue
• Delegate handbook
• Exhibition Hall pass
Register now to take advantage of our early bird rate ending Monday 18 February.
Plus, certain sessions have limited space, so we recommend booking your spot early.
Online registrations will be available shortly - thank you for your patience.
APNA work diligently to ensure registration prices for all of our CPD, including the National Conference, offer the best value for our members. With a number of free, bonus, sponsored and heavily subsidised sessions on offer, this annual education and networking event is consistently priced at better value than many other similar conferences. Setting it further apart from the competition, APNA offers 20 plus CPD hours tailored specifically for nurses working in primary health care including general practice, in addition to facilitating priceless networking and providing rooms free of charge for ad hoc and prearranged catch ups, meetings etc. of smaller groups.
To discuss the best conference registration option for you and for group bookings, please contact email@example.com.