Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Online Learning FAQ
How to find your online learning
How to purchase online learning
How do I access my courses?
Members and non-members access their online learning training by logging in to the APNA website as shown below.
- To access purchased courses, login using the ‘Login’ button located on the top-right of the APNA website.
- If you haven’t logged into the APNA website before, click create a new password.
- Once you’ve logged in, at the top of the screen click ‘Go to My Dashboard’
- To access your online training courses click ‘My Online Learning’ on the left menu of your Dashboard
- Go to the online learning store and view a course that you'd like to purchase.
- Members - login to get your free and discounted courses. You can reset or create a new password here.
- When you're viewing a course, click 'Buy Now' to add the course to your cart. You can go back to the store and add as many courses as you'd like before checking out. An icon will appear showing how many items are currently in your cart.
- Follow the prompts to finalise purchasing your course(s).
Activity is saying it’s incomplete even though you completed it
If you notice an activity is saying it’s incomplete even though you completed it, follow the below steps to resolve. Example: Each course shows how far through the activity you are. The below example states that the progress is 66%. This means there are incomplete pages/sections within the course.
How to resolve:
- Click on the course you want to complete from your ‘in progress’ summary page.
- Check which pages/sections are incomplete by looking at the Table of Contents at the start of the course. Depending on the course you will find it by clicking on the Table of Contents or clicking on DETAILS at the start of the course.
- Depending on the course each page will appear as ‘done’/a tick or ‘incomplete’/a grey circle. Select the pages/sections that has as an incomplete or a grey circle to go to that page/section.
- Go to the page/section and click ‘next’/'continue’ to go through the content again.
- Check the contents page again. The page/section will now be marked as complete.
I've previously purchased courses, where are they?
If you have previously purchased courses you can find them under ‘My Online Learning’ through the instructions above. All courses that you have purchased before will still be in your online learning, alongside any newly purchased courses.
I'm logged in but I can't access my courses
If you have not previously purchased an online learning course you will not be able to access your online learning yet. To access your online learning account simply purchase a course and your online learning will be activated. If you are still having difficulties or have purchased online learning before, contact APNA on 1300 303 184 and we can assist you with access to your learning.
Where can I find tax receipts for my courses?
Courses purchased through the APNA website will be available in your Dashboard under 'My Purchases'.
Invoices for courses purchased previously will not be available in My Dashboard. For these receipts please contact APNA on email@example.com and provide your username, email address, course name, ID/member number. Please note this process may take up to five business days.
If you have any further questions or would like something clarified, you can contact APNA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 303 184.