Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Identifying, Reporting & Responding to the Abuse of Older People in Care
This course will provide an understanding of:
- background to and the definitions and prevalence of the abuse of older people in Australia,
- types of abuse most commonly experienced by older people,
- requirements for the reporting of abuse of an older person in your care,
- roles and responsibilities of staff around the abuse of a person in their care,
- barriers to staff reporting suspected and actual abuse, and
- actions to take if there is imminent threat to an older person.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training,
- professional audio,
- animation and interactivity,
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility,
- multi-device compatible,
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is suitable for professionals who provide care to older people in Australia.