Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers
This course has been developed to give workers in the healthcare environment an understanding of the importance of hand hygiene in stopping and controlling the spread of infection.
The course is appropriate for all staff working in health care settings.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the role hand hygiene plays in preventing and controlling infection
- how to perform hand hygiene according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines
- when to use alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) or soap and water, and
- when hand hygiene is necessary.
This course includes:
- Certificate of completion
- Interactive activities
- SCORM content
- SCORM deployment available
- Voice Over
- WCAG 2.0 accessible