APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
Diabetes Management - National Association of Diabetes Centres
This diabetes masterclass will cover:
1. The golden rules to diabetes treatment – including Annual cycle of care, Blood Glucose monitoring and targets.
2. Diabetes Technologies – what the practice nurse needs to know
3. Fad or Fab – the diet recommendations for diabetes unpacked
4. Insulin Initiation and titration - golden rules of who, when, how and where
5. The Foot – Recommendations, assessment, recognising and escalating foot treatment - Practical
6. Support for Primary Care