Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Basic Life Support
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the steps involved in conducting effective basic life support,
- the purpose of conducting cardiopulmonary resuscitation, otherwise referred to as CPR,
- how to assess a situation, identify dangers and call for help,
- how to assess a patient's airway and manage airway obstructions,
- how to perform rescue breathing and chest compressions, and
- procedures for and risks associated with the use of an automated external defibrillator, or AED.
The course features:
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training,
- professional audio,
- animation and interactivity,
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility,
- multi-device compatible,
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is designed for nurses and other health care workers employed in acute, community and aged care settings.