Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees
This course provides an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO), discrimination and how complaints are managed.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means,
- the legislation that applies to EEO,
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions,
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
This course is aimed at all employees in the Australian workplace.