Professional indemnity insurance for APNA members to 31 March 2019 for $9.17 per month
Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means,
- the legislation that applies to EEO,
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions,
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training,
- professional audio,
- animation and interactivity,
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility,
- multi-device compatibility,
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course is aimed at all employees in the Australian workplace.