Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Manual Tasks for Workers
This course will provide an understanding of:
- hazardous manual tasks,
- how to assess manual tasks,
- ways of reducing the risk of injury, and
- techniques for performing manual tasks safely.
Anyone across Australia undertaking a manual task.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training,
- professional audio,
- animation and interactivity,
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility,
- multi-device compatible,
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.