APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
APNA Digital Health Community of Practice
What is a Community of Practice?
APNA’s Digital Health Community of Practice online communication platform provides an accessible environment in which nurses can share their experiences, develop ideas and increase their knowledge relating to the use of digital health systems and processes within the primary health care environment. Nurses will be provided with practical tips and advice as to how to incorporate My Health Record seamlessly into their daily practice.
Benefits to joining APNA’s Digital Health Community of Practice
- Access to peer knowledge and expertise in a respectful environment
- Collaborative learning with others who share a similar working situation
- Resource sharing and best practice methodologies
- Enhanced personal development and self-confidence
- Access to experienced APNA staff to guide engagement, discussion, and support
- Access to Australian Digital Health Agency educators and subject matter experts
Ready to join? Follow these easy steps
- Fill out the application form.
- You will receive an email when you have been approved for the group.
Click the link and create an account.
- Download the Workplace app to your device
You can also download the Work Chat app
- Sign in and get talking
Handy Hint! We all lead busy lives and can miss important information, so here’s a handy hint to stay connected…
Position your Workplace and Workplace Chat icons next to your other social media icons on your device.
Don’t forget to turn on notifications so you won’t miss a thing!
Email notifications can be changed by going to your Settings when logged into Workplace. Go to Notifications in the menu and change the Email settings.
Enhance your Digital Health Community of Practice experience and become an active participant of Nurse DIGEST; a monthly series of bite-sized education sessions with a nominated topic and interactive Q&A session. Nurse DIGEST stands for Nurse DIGital Health Education STrikeforce - see what we did there! Come on, join the strikeforce today!
3rd September Nurse Digest
View the 6 August Nurse Digest.
Further Education and Resources
Nurse Digest webinar recordings
APNA Online Learning
My Health Record: Taking your patient care to the next level online learning course - coming soon
Australian Digital Health Agency Podcast
‘Not Just a Nurse Podcast’ with Angela Ryan from the Australian Digital Health agency