APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
2016 Consultations and submissions
- November 2016 - Redesigning the Practice Incentives Program
- July 2016 - Osteoarthritis of the Knee Clinical Care Standard
- June 2016 - National Strategic Framework for Chronic Conditions
- April 2016 - RACGP Standards for General Practices 5th Edition Draft 1
- March 2016 - Consultation on Draft Clinical Management Guidelines for the Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- February 2016 - Consultation on the Victorian Government Pharmacist-Administered Vaccination Program
- February 2016 - Input to First WHO Global Meeting of National NCD Programme Managers and Directors
- February 2016 - NHMRC Production and Publication of Trustworthy Clinical Practice Guidelines in Australia
- February 2016 - Proposed Discontinuation of registration Standards - Endorsement for Scheduled Medicines (rural and isolated practices) (RIPEN)
- January 2016 - National Immunisation Education Framework for Health Professionals
- January 2016 - Review of Assessing Fitness to Drive
Don't slip up. Make sure you're comprehensively protected when delivering COVID-19 vaccines this year. JANUARY OFFER: 15 months' APNA insurance for the price of 12 - only $130.